Lettuce reminisce shall we?

Piss, bitch and moan about the forum. Go ahead -- we will just ignore you!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Spicoli
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Lettuce reminisce shall we?

Post by Spicoli » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:39 pm

so we are all gonna die withina couple weeks. From humble beginningses at the motorsport forum or crapswaggins or the 7th gear or tracknaziforum, we all got the banishment and ended up here.

We are the misfits, in their eyes, but not mine. Ya'll are a bunch of friendly cretins, although many are dead. Or should be.

But I have questions. What ever happened to bricktard? Dead? Ross Kluber is dead. wilke is fucking brain dead and an as whole I know he's a Trump sucker. Accourse we got :paff to still pucsh around and that fuckhead :smackerel and Dolan, whose brother is dead. And then there's Matt and Melissa who,stole money and their going to be dead and rot in hell for doing that shit.

Cam is dead, crickey. He was a funny sumbitch. Some say Sanchez is still around but when he fucked ADE in a tent in mynyard 20 years ago, he's dead to me. Scary tattoo man. Then MoCartt died on us, and fuck Monkey just told me Hardpoint died. Skillet died. Dude was cool, always a great laugh.

I know some others died, but fuck that's too much to remember.

And some got pissed/quit giving anfuck like El Kabong, DickSmackSteve, SOD nd bisp. I know they ain't dead. Just left.

Then there's assfucks like me who prolly shoulda been dead many times over, but hey, what thenfuck. :fuckin_nuts

:snort :bong :drinky so later rip and pine away you lousy fix. :snail
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

gerhard911
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Lettuce reminisce shall we?

Post by gerhard911 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:25 pm

I thought this was gonna be post a boot ecoli. Wait, maybe it was 🤔

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:45 pm

Fuck you guys.
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

Ben Tenuto

Post by Ben Tenuto » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:57 pm

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:29 am

Zenith, Barton the Wierd, Where are they now???

gerhard911

Post by gerhard911 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:22 am

Didn't Barton the Weird turn out to be really, really, weird?

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:57 pm

Everyone is weird. you, me, Denith.....remember his cast iron island kart?

Shit was fun back then.

Then Biffy showed up.

Biffy Malibu

Post by Biffy Malibu » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:22 am

Lest you forget I started this dump.

Gonna miss it actually. Always good for a chuckle.

But the split is long over and the series has new ownership. It’s a good stopping point.

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:05 pm

When does this die?

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:42 am

Still here I guess. Going skiing.

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:17 pm

In Aspen. This thing is still on?

TG's Grogan

Post by TG's Grogan » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:05 am

Sir, you have been informed multiple times about the date of the demise of this glorious shithole.

Are you retarded or :drunk ???

The drop dead date is Jan 12 at 13:46 Zulu time, which I think is around 8 or 9 am EST. I'm not sure right now because I'm :drunk :drinky

Either way, nobody GAF anymore.

To all of you maniacs that made this place "special", I salute you all. :drunks

grungex
Old Hippy

Post by grungex » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:06 pm

:llamaon
:llamaon :llamaon
:llamaon :llamaon :llamaon
:llamaon :llamaon :llamaon :llamaon
:llamaon :llamaon :llamaon :llamaon :llamaon
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.\n"Remember NASCAR's jet dryer explosion? That was good television. This is just sort of sad and extremely boring." --Jalopnik

gerhard911

Post by gerhard911 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:53 pm

Lemme just say it's been really entertaining being a part of this. Although I'll be sad to see it go, it's time to move on. The IRL/FTG hate that drove me has devolved into total indifference. Fittingly, nobody else seems to GAF anymore eggscept for the pimpski. Karma would be he loses his arse. Thanks to Cam and Mo for keeping this place around. RIP, you were good dudes.

:bird1 the rest of ya filthy animals

:llamaon

:party

:cheers

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:14 am

Ridiculousness is kinda funny.

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:51 am

2 more days of grievances.

1. Eat shit and die

2. Trump starts and aucks Biffys balls whilst in an Adderral and diet coke overdose frenzy and them runs his smooth orange pencil cock up his poopshoot and dribbles out some drops of Stanly moldy carrot juice. biffy howls in extacsy, yearning for a taste of the orange nectar.

Biffy Malibu

Post by Biffy Malibu » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:34 pm

Don’t want to go out on a bad note. This place provided hours of fun and amusement for so many and provided a lot of laughs.

Also made a couple of good friends because of this place.

Rip me all you want. I’ve been a stand up hard-working family guy my whole life and wish nothing but the best for everyone here.

I loved CART, and was so sad to see it end because of the stupid entitled attitude of TG. Hoping it gets better under the new ownership but I’m not holding my breath.

I’ll be over at off camber as Lux. Will not be at TF.

Good luck everyone.

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:50 pm

Biffy Malibu wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:34 pm
Don’t want to go out on a bad note. This place provided hours of fun and amusement for so many and provided a lot of laughs.

Also made a couple of good friends because of this place.

Rip me all you want. I’ve been a stand up hard-working family guy my whole life and wish nothing but the best for everyone here.

I loved CART, and was so sad to see it end because of the stupid entitled attitude of TG. Hoping it gets better under the new ownership but I’m not holding my breath.

I’ll be over at off camber as Lux. Will not be at TF.

Good luck everyone.
Fuck off, no one likes you. :hi

signed,

Crapus Maximus :kellyanne

Chief

Post by Chief » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:20 pm

Been great fun all these years...sorry to see it end.

I gots free server space for a new incarnation if anyone is willing, maybe I will anyway. Otherwise, fuck everyone and we'll see ya over at OC.

Party on :nutkick

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:49 am

:GFY :llamaon :smackerel :monkeyfuck our final day of hate.

Bring it assfucks.

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:35 pm

dit dit dit...