Ignore Button - Friends and Foes

Piss, bitch and moan about the forum. Go ahead -- we will just ignore you!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SmackAdm
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ignore Button - Friends and Foes

Post by SmackAdm » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Some Forum members have expressed they wish there was an ignore button feature on this forum.\n\nThe FAQ section explains how to add members to the friends and foes list...which says:\n\nWhat are my Friends and Foes lists?\n\nYou can use these lists to organise other members of the board. Members added to your friends list will be listed within your User Control Panel for quick access to see their online status and to send them private messages. Subject to template support, posts from these users may also be highlighted. If you add a user to your foes list, any posts they make will be hidden by default.\n\nI have not tried it out...so if anyone uses the feature, maybe you can post your results and if you like the way that feature works.\n\nThank you!

Dick Smack
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Ignore Button - Friends and Foes

Post by Dick Smack » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Can you put Spicoli in Coventry for a week or two just to see if it will work?\n\nThanks\nDick
Fuck you, you fucking fuck.

CARt strret race looser

Methanolandbrats

Post by Methanolandbrats » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Awesomes. Adios to the real city/awareness/LOL fuckwit. :thumbup :hi
...Scissors are sharp and potentially lethal. Also a tool :hi

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:36 am

Dick Smack wrote:Can you put Spicoli in Coventry for a week or two just to see if it will work?\n\nThanks\nDick
\n\nYou wish. :bunny
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

Hugh G. Rekshun
Large Member

Post by Hugh G. Rekshun » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Our newest member I luv chicken
\n\n :lol2 :llamaon
"You're often the overly emotional one of the group"

Kahauna
Fuckin' Mod

Post by Kahauna » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:35 am

Coventry is censorship. End of story for me. OTOH, the "Ignore" function gives individuals the freedom to cancel whoever pisses them off.
ImageImage
No foolin, it's a fucked-up world....

nissan gtp

Post by nissan gtp » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:41 pm

On the old forum, I used 'ignore' for that asshat defendererer. As long as he's not here, I don't need it.\n\nUnless Doc Autism shows up, then I'll really need it.

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:06 am

Kahauna wrote:Coventry is censorship. End of story for me. OTOH, the "Ignore" function gives individuals the freedom to cancel whoever pisses them off.
\n\n\ndicky Smax likes that. Fox News stylie :monkeyfuck
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

Kahauna
Fuckin' Mod

Post by Kahauna » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:32 am

Nah, just :userpower: as opposed to :modpower:\n\nBut otherwise, yeah - no bannings, vacations, deleted posts/threads or any of that shit.
ImageImage
No foolin, it's a fucked-up world....

MoCartt

Post by MoCartt » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:46 am

Kahauna...\n\nDon't forget to remind everyone about our special needs secret forum.\n\nWe don't want to disappoint Hugh G.\n\nSay, can I put my job and our customers on ignore today? I'm not sure WTF is going on in the world today, but everyone is fucking up, but it is NOT their fault and conversations this morning are nothing but edgy attitude.\n\nI'd just like to say: THE WORLD CAN BITE ME!\n\nThank you.\n\n :shakehead :laugh
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Just another race track in Indiana

bisp

Post by bisp » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:47 am

MoCartt wrote:Kahauna...\n\nDon't forget to remind everyone about our special needs secret forum.\n\nWe don't want to disappoint Hugh G.\n\nSay, can I put my job and our customers on ignore today? I'm not sure WTF is going on in the world today, but everyone is fucking up, but it is NOT their fault and conversations this morning are nothing but edgy attitude.\n\nI'd just like to say: THE WORLD CAN BITE ME!\n\nThank you.\n\n :shakehead :laugh
\n\nLife as a fry cook can be pretty harsh sometimes, huh? :thumbup

MoCartt

Post by MoCartt » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:52 am

Sure...come on down to C'bus, I got a nice hot wok to dump your butt in right now.\n\nRemember, I get to work for and with some One Percenters. They can be assholes...\n\n :wanker

The Utard

Post by The Utard » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:14 pm

MoCartt wrote:Remember, I get to work for and with some One Percenters. They can be assholes...
\n\nI'll put my cardiothoracic surgeon one percent assholes up against any one percenter you may have...

MoCartt

Post by MoCartt » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:35 pm

The Utard wrote:
MoCartt wrote:Remember, I get to work for and with some One Percenters. They can be assholes...
\n\nI'll put my cardiothoracic surgeon one percent assholes up against any one percenter you may have...
\n\nWell then, it looks like we may just have to start the...\n\nUnited States A-hole Runoffs to Determine America's National Champion Asshole.\n\nMay the best asshole win.\n\nAnd you Wisconsonites...no entering some of your asshole politicians. By definition ALL politicians are championship caliber assholes. \n\nThey are automatically disqualified!\n\nI know bigger assholes than you do! :argue Yeah, by mine win 'cuz they are more arrogant!

El Guapo

Post by El Guapo » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:58 pm

MoCartt wrote:\n\nWell then, it looks like we may just have to start the...\n\nUnited States A-hole Runoffs to Determine America's National Champion Asshole.\n\nMay the best asshole win.
\n\n
My website is under development.

Hugh G. Rekshun
Large Member

Post by Hugh G. Rekshun » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:20 pm

MoCartt wrote:We don't want to disappoint Hugh G.
\n\n You disappoint me at least three times a week. :hi\n\n At least KD is pretty cool for an "ethnic" guy as he hasn't popped a cap in my ass yet. :2thumbup
"You're often the overly emotional one of the group"

MoCartt

Post by MoCartt » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:07 pm

Hugh G. Rekshun wrote:
MoCartt wrote:We don't want to disappoint Hugh G.
\n\n You disappoint me at least three times a week. :hi\n\n At least KD is pretty cool for an "ethnic" guy as he hasn't popped a cap in my ass yet. :2thumbup
\n\nOnly three???\n\nWhat can I do to ramp that up?\n\n :watchin

Cucumber Jones

Post by Cucumber Jones » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Our newest member hdolan
:asshole

Oyster_gold

Post by Oyster_gold » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Who comes here to ignore people? \n\nFucking lightweights. :rabbitgoatse
Key Metrics are up, the TV contract has a value north of $20 Million, PVH is ecstatic having its IZOD brand as a title sponsor and polling shows that Ed Carpenter has better name recognition than 40% of African heads of state.