happy 4th birthday smackedwaggen

Piss, bitch and moan about the forum. Go ahead -- we will just ignore you!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Spicoli
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

happy 4th birthday smackedwaggen

Post by Spicoli » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:01 pm

we managed to make it 4 years without them Hawaiian lawyers n shit.\n\nThe romanian Servers keep hummin along. :thumbup \n\nEnjoy your shit samdwich gomers, and then, please, Go fuck Yourslefs. :nutkick \n\n100 year bullshit. :monkeyfuck
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

I luv chicken
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: happy 4th birthday smackedwaggen

Post by I luv chicken » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:34 pm

Smack needs a float in the Indy Parade. Maybe get some of them German dudes to design\nit, like in the Political forum pic. Or a hybrid of the "Animal House" Deathmobile.

grungex
Old Hippy

Post by grungex » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:43 pm

I luv chicken wrote:Or a hybrid of the "Animal House" Deathmobile.
\n :llamaon :llamaon :llamaon
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.\n"Remember NASCAR's jet dryer explosion? That was good television. This is just sort of sad and extremely boring." --Jalopnik

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:23 am

really?\n\n\n2 replies? fuck you asswhole SmaCKIESZSSXX :drinky
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

Rex Karz

Post by Rex Karz » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:59 am

:GFY
"So to everyone 45 to 65, thanks for destroying America."
Kal, July 16, 2013

MoCartt

Post by MoCartt » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:23 am

Spicoli wrote:really?\n\n\n2 replies? fuck you asswhole SmaCKIESZSSXX :drinky
\n\nReally?\n\nThis from the guy that often times never says anything about all the nice SMACKED graphics we spend time on for the front page.\n\nFour years of Fuck Spicoli!!! Of course you're not the only one. :trouble \n\nWe are here to serve you fuckers.\n\n :drummer
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Just another race track in Indiana

Hugh G. Rekshun
Large Member

Post by Hugh G. Rekshun » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:17 pm

\n\n\n\n Maybe if someone else started the thread it would be more popular. :hi\n\n\n :nutkick
"You're often the overly emotional one of the group"

Dick Smack

Post by Dick Smack » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:32 pm

Hugh G. Rekshun wrote:
\n\n\n\n Maybe if someone else started the thread it would be more popular. :hi\n\n\n :nutkick
\n\nThis :llamaon \n\n :laugh
Fuck you, you fucking fuck.

CARt strret race looser

grungex
Old Hippy

Post by grungex » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:49 pm

Hey, your names are in green! What more do you want?
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.\n"Remember NASCAR's jet dryer explosion? That was good television. This is just sort of sad and extremely boring." --Jalopnik

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:27 pm

I think we should start up a collection so Denith can go to a race. :llamaon \n\n\nSrsly, thx Mo and Grungie fer all you o gor this shithole. :cheers \n\n\nTime for a drink.

grungex
Old Hippy

Post by grungex » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:33 pm

:welcome :cheers

bisp

Post by bisp » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:41 pm

Too bad Ripped passed away too early to see this.

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:02 pm

the first smack started in 2007??

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:49 am

hmmmm.\n\n5years or 10 years/alternative fqcts number :kellyanne