whares dicky smax?

Piss, bitch and moan about the forum. Go ahead -- we will just ignore you!
Spicoli

whares dicky smax?

Post by Spicoli » Fri May 18, 2018 4:44 pm

last logged in may 6?????

you there unka dicky???? :fuckin_nuts
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

MoCartt

Re: whares dicky smax?

Post by MoCartt » Fri May 18, 2018 7:07 pm

He's upset with me and grunge. So apparently he has stopped posting.

I mentioned it in the thread where I said Biffy wanted his account killed. It was over an image that got removed. I don't want to get into all the details.

I don't understand really, but obviously Dick can make his own decisions.

Yeah it bums me out. I like Mr. Smack. And, it is May Hate Month...an important thing usually to Dicky.

If you can get him back that'd be cool.

This is one reason why I want to turn over control of the site. I hate this kind of shit.
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Just another race track in Indiana

Kiwifan2

Post by Kiwifan2 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:21 pm

I was wondering the same thing. I been thinking whoever was in charge of the Smack media forum needed a kick in the arse as it has been a bit quiet of late. (No disrespect Mo)

I guess we have all moved on a bit but it was nice to come here for a laugh amongst all the crap that is going on around the world. Thanks to all of you who made me laugh. Even Spicoli. :nutkick

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Sun May 20, 2018 7:07 am

please come back unka dicky.
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

728 Cable Donkey

Post by 728 Cable Donkey » Sun May 20, 2018 9:54 am

It's not the same without Uncle Dick . Please come back. :llamaon

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Thu May 24, 2018 8:09 pm

Well shit. I just figured he was reading all the posts about Mari's cooter and then he saw the pic of that Roast Beef sammich and he made a beeline straight to Mari's place for the rest of the merry month of May.

If it twas politics that caused his departure, I say nuke that fucking sub forum. Cam was right to keep that shit out of Smack world.

MoCartt

Post by MoCartt » Thu May 24, 2018 8:50 pm

Snortin Moron wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 8:09 pm
Well shit. I just figured he was reading all the posts about Mari's cooter and then he saw the pic of that Roast Beef sammich and he made a beeline straight to Mari's place for the rest of the merry month of May.

If it twas politics that caused his departure, I say nuke that fucking sub forum. Cam was right to keep that shit out of Smack world.
I don't know what else to say. I thought I explained it best as I could in this thread and the other one here in "Feedback" where I asked for someone to take over.

I'm frustrated by it all.
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Just another race track in Indiana

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Fri May 25, 2018 6:19 pm

so how many of us are left Mo? about 10? lmfao

Kiwifan2

Post by Kiwifan2 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:47 pm

Spicoli wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 6:19 pm
Still here, still here, still here. :gomerboater

Kinda sad how all of the old forums are slowly dying. A bit like racing in general really, people just don’t dig the cars like they used to, just need wheels to get to the mall. :shakehead

miatanut

Post by miatanut » Fri May 25, 2018 8:54 pm

Spicoli wrote:
AOW isn't worth watching anymore and I don't know how some of you guys can still watch F1. The rules now specify number of cylinders, V angle, engine length, and… engine C of G height!

Engine C of G height for fuck sake!

Why not just fire all the designers? There isn't squat for them for do anymore, except another CFD run, and then another CFD run with a 1mm change to the height of the fence on the front wing, then another CFD run with a 0.1 degree change in the angle of the front wing upper element 4.5 cm forward of the trailing edge. WGAF?

Auto racing fucked itself when protecting the status quo became a higher priority than building a better mousetrap and the rules were modified accordingly.

miatanut

Post by miatanut » Fri May 25, 2018 9:09 pm

Kiwifan2 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 8:47 pm
Spicoli wrote:

Kinda sad how all of the old forums are slowly dying. A bit like racing in general really, people just don’t dig the cars like they used to, just need wheels to get to the mall. :shakehead
I blame it on the rules. America's Cup racing is FAR more interesting than auto racing these days. Clever new ideas, faster on the water every time out, plus even more strategy than auto racing!

Congrats on a dominant win! :llamaon

Kiwifan2

Post by Kiwifan2 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:02 am

miatanut wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 9:09 pm
Kiwifan2 wrote:
Spicoli wrote:

I blame it on the rules. America's Cup racing is FAR more interesting than auto racing these days. Clever new ideas, faster on the water every time out, plus even more strategy than auto racing!

Mixed feelings on America's Cup. When Aussie won it we were stoked, odd I know. When we won it the WHOLE country went nuts, now like open wheel it just seems like rich guys playing with expensive toys. Our Government is putting in $NZ20 million to upgrade facilities in Auckland to host the cup. Meanwhile an establishment nearby which has hosted problem kids for years is closing because they can't get govt funds of $1.2 mill a year to run it. In this day and age with a wider gap between rich and poor coupled with hard drugs reaching in to rural communities I struggle with the amount spent on the Cup. I know it will bring money into the country but still.... Rant over!

The Utard

Post by The Utard » Sun May 27, 2018 1:23 pm

miatanut wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 8:54 pm
Spicoli wrote:
AOW isn't worth watching anymore and I don't know how some of you guys can still watch F1. The rules now specify number of cylinders, V angle, engine length, and… engine C of G height!

Engine C of G height for fuck sake!

Why not just fire all the designers? There isn't squat for them for do anymore, except another CFD run, and then another CFD run with a 1mm change to the height of the fence on the front wing, then another CFD run with a 0.1 degree change in the angle of the front wing upper element 4.5 cm forward of the trailing edge. WGAF?

Auto racing fucked itself when protecting the status quo became a higher priority than building a better mousetrap and the rules were modified accordingly.
Or you could stop whinging and watch some really good F1 races. If you don't think that there are huge differences between the Mercs, Ferraris and Red Bulls then you simply are not paying attention.

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Sun May 27, 2018 8:26 pm

Utard makes a great point. Pay attention.

miatanut

Post by miatanut » Tue May 29, 2018 2:50 pm

Oh, my, the flippydoodles on the Merc are shaped a little different from the flippydoodles on the Red Bull!!!
Because the cars are all clones, the only way for a team to distinguish itself is small edges in execution, so, big surprise, the cars all have same performance envelopes, so they have to resort to gimmicks like DRS and forcing the teams to make tire choices they wouldn't want to, in order to manufacture any passing. :puke

Now they are changing the rules to ditch the fuel limits, reduce the energy recovery, and make the cars louder. :puke

I feel sorry for the Formula SAE kids. They get to do some really cool stuff, then get into the real world where the rules describe the cars, and they are condemned to a life of boredom, making minuscule tweaks in a design from one CFD run to the next. :bored

miatanut

Post by miatanut » Tue May 29, 2018 3:11 pm

Kiwifan2 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 2:02 am
miatanut wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 9:09 pm
Kiwifan2 wrote:

Mixed feelings on America's Cup. When Aussie won it we were stoked, odd I know. When we won it the WHOLE country went nuts, now like open wheel it just seems like rich guys playing with expensive toys. Our Government is putting in $NZ20 million to upgrade facilities in Auckland to host the cup. Meanwhile an establishment nearby which has hosted problem kids for years is closing because they can't get govt funds of $1.2 mill a year to run it. In this day and age with a wider gap between rich and poor coupled with hard drugs reaching in to rural communities I struggle with the amount spent on the Cup. I know it will bring money into the country but still.... Rant over!
America's Cup still spends a fraction of F1, and they make substantial gains in speed over the course of the series. Then, they shake things up so the next boats will be quite different. This last time there was a bit of the sort of innovation F1 used to have. The winches have been hand cranks forever, but the rules don't say they have to be. Legs are stronger than arms. Why not make the winches leg powered and get a bunch of elite cyclists to run the things? Presto! A huge advantage! The hydraulic power needed to do pretty much anything you wanted to, a boat built to take advantage of that, and a dominant win.

Plus, they are racing machines that don't make a lot of noise and run on a renewable resource, which has a lot of appeal for me at this point.

NYT had an article today about "austerity" in the UK:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/28/worl ... verty.html

I think people are getting tired of experiencing only cuts while the rich get richer and claim they can't afford to pay more taxes. Change is coming.

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:32 pm

I heard he blacked out and almost suffocated in Mari's cooter back in May and now he and Michael are both hooked up to life support machines in Mrs Scheuy's basement. At least that is the word on the streets.

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:50 am

I'm hearing rumors that authorities have found Dicky Smax, dressed as a gimp, asleep in a steamer trunk in Mari's basement dungeon.

:thoughts and prayers.