The beginning of the end of Trump

Enter at your own risk.
Hugh G. Rekshun
Large Member

Re: The beginning of the end of Trump

Post by Hugh G. Rekshun » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:44 pm

Poster Nutbag wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:39 pm
Hard to believe the Mueller report and the DOJ cover up, Barr's perjury and obstruction, being charged with contempt, was not enough to do anything, they still don't have the unredacted report, yet this is

I think it's a dog and pony show by Pelosi

But you may be right. For the first time since Trump announced he was running

Lord knows you are long overdue
You had best toddle over to 8Chan and see if there's new talking points. :Cool
Dumbass. :hi
"You're often the overly emotional one of the group"

Poster Nutbag

Post by Poster Nutbag » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:57 pm

says the guy who was 100% against impeachment :nutkick

62 pages and you still havent been right about anything yet hughtard
Let there be songs. To fill the air.

RIP Robert Hunter

Chief

Post by Chief » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:57 am

LOL, Whistleblower complaint just released...maybe Trump can still get a semi-automatic weapon from a backroad gun sale and go postal today.

62 pages of PURE GOLD baby! Suck it NutFuck....it's done.:gomer

:llamaon

Poster Nutbag

Post by Poster Nutbag » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:06 am

Eventually you were due to be right once. In 62 pages lol.

Let's not forget that Monday you were still defending Pelosi and firmly on the side of don't impeach hahahahaha

I'd like your stock picks.

So I can short them all.

RIP Robert Hunter

Chief

Post by Chief » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:26 pm

LOL...Trump is running out of tricks. He just lectured his staff at an embassy and dressed them down declaring he wants to know who spilled the beans on him! NY Times writer Habberman was right there...

Maybe him and Michael Cohen will be in the same penetentary? :lol2

Poster Nutbag

Post by Poster Nutbag » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:44 pm

Chief wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:23 am
At the rate which Orange fucktard ham-hands stuff, she has no other choice.
Monday morning

RIP Robert Hunter

Chief

Post by Chief » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:03 pm

Never thought I'd ever have to decipher logic like this:

Rudy Guilani is claiming he's a hero...that he's the real whistleblower...because his involvement exposed the true deep state, the true traitors that are challenging our democracy. All because of his involvement in this Ukraine deal.

If you are a trump supporter, I know you are struggling with rickets and mountain dew mouth BUT unless your genetics grew you without a functioning cortex, even a single firing synapse could figure out this guy needs to be staight-jacketed and taken off to the looney bin. If you align with his logic...you are fukced up and you should toss yourself into a wood-chipper because it'll feel good.

:fuckin_nuts

Chief

Post by Chief » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:21 pm

Great read:

Okay, children, pull up a chair. Uncle Paul is going to teach you how to win an impeachment fight.
I did not go into government service to become an expert on impeachment, but as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi reminded us, there are moments in history when the times find us. And in 1998 the times found me.
A quick recap, for those who weren't yet born: Bill Clinton invested in a land deal in Arkansas. He lost money. Republicans being Republicans, they thought this was scandalous, so they investigated. And investigated. For years. The whole thing eventually ran out of gas. But then a woman secretly taped her friend talking about an affair she was having with the President. Gave it to the special prosecutor, who salivated all over it, because, obviously, extramarital sex has a lot to do with a failed land deal.

The press got wind of it, Clinton lied about it, and the Republicans filed articles of impeachment because, let's face it, Republicans cannot countenance infidelity, and they really hate lying — even about an affair. The story has a happy ending. Clinton confessed, apologized tearfully, and got back to work. When he left office two years later, he had the highest job approval of any departing president.

Times are different now, and so is the Trump impeachment inquiry. But the strategy we in the White House employed to rescue Clinton might also work for President Donald Trump. I offer it because: 1) It is useful to recall how a well-run White House dealt with a crisis; 2) The Trumpsters are probably too stupid, egotistical and gutless to actually take my advice. So here goes.
Shut up. That's the first thing. Shut the heck up. I mean it. Especially you, Donald. Didn't Roy Cohn ever teach you to keep your big mouth shut? The more Trump talks, the more he confesses, covers up, opens new areas of inquiry, or pulls the rug out from under his previous defense. Remember when the Trump defense on firing FBI Director James Comey was that Trump fired him because he was unfair to Hillary? Then Trump told NBC's Lester Holt, "In fact when I decided to do just do it, I said to myself, I said, 'you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story'."

This applies especially to Twitter. I know, I know. Even a four-star Marine general could not get Trump to turn loose of his Twitter machine. But the impeachment team has leverage now. No one should agree to work for Trump on impeachment unless he surrenders control of his Twitter account, period. Don't close the account. Instead, turn it over to someone a little less personally invested, a little less prone to outbursts, a little less, shall we say, loopy and self-destructive.
Lawyer up. And, no, I don't mean the clowns we see on TV pumping out conspiracy theories like they were balloon animals. Get some serious lawyers in there. Mr. President. By the way, that goes double for the White House staff, plus anyone at State, CIA, Defense and any other agency that could be dragged into this. Trump will throw you under the bus. If you don't believe me, ask his former fixer, Michael Cohen. You can find him at the Otisville Federal Correctional Institution.
Give it up. It's all going to come out, one way or another. Coverups never work. Bill Clinton and his team ultimately complied with every subpoena, no matter how personal or crackpot. Heck, he even gave blood. Cooperating shows you have nothing to hide; covering up proves you do.
Focus on the American people's problems, not yours. This is the most important thing. Every day during the scandal, Clinton told the country he was getting up every morning and working on their problems. And he was. Even with a GOP House that was impeaching him, and a GOP Senate, he passed legislation to double Head Start. He passed his GEAR UP program for at-risk middle schoolers unanimously. Unanimously. He touted child care and job training initiatives. He brokered peace in Northern Ireland in the Good Friday Accords, and between Israelis and Palestinians at Wye River. He signed the Kyoto Climate Accord. Oh, and he balanced the budget and generated a surplus.
That's why the American people hung in there with him. That's why his job approval skyrocketed to 73% when the House impeached him — while Trump, whose economy is strong, sits at a wimpy 43% in the latest average from FiveThirtyEight.
Trump's authoritarian tendencies come back to bite him
Trump's authoritarian tendencies come back to bite him
Americans rallied to Clinton not because they liked the idea of his having an affair with an intern, and not because they appreciated being lied to about it. But because at the end of the day they knew that, while Clinton had violated his marital vows, he upheld his oath of office. They knew he was fighting for them every day.

Trump has no positive, forward-looking agenda. We are almost three years into Infrastructure Week and Trump's still spinning his wheels. Mass shootings proliferate, yet there's no plan of action on gun safety. Know why? Because Donald Trump is a narcissist and his only agenda is himself: his greed, his grievances, his gripes.
So, you see, children, it is possible to write an impeachment story with a happy ending for the White House. Just not this one.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/28/opinions ... index.html

Poster Nutbag

Post by Poster Nutbag » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:20 pm

Jesus H fucking Christ on a pogo stick

Will you stop pretending that you haven't been loudly against impeachment all along lol

Right up until Tuesday at 5

If these guys can fuck up the Mueller report and the AG cover-up I would not get too excited.

Remember, they couldn't even manage testimony from hatchet face Conway and Corey lewandowski.

RIP Robert Hunter

Chief

Post by Chief » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:08 pm

In over 900 days as president, Fat Nixon has been at his resorts approximately 330 times, and played golf at 'em in the high 200's.

He put up the wall! He cut taxes! He put tariffs on the Chinese! He saved our auto industry jobs! He decapitated NATO! He shook down Ukraine! He created the greatest economy in the history of our universe! He put people of color in their place! All that while cheating at golf... :lol2 :gomer

I luv chicken

Post by I luv chicken » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:38 pm

I just hope that on one of his golf junkets, he doesn't blow a cerebral vein , take the football,
and press the button,
Thinking that no ICBM is programmed for Marilago, and that he'll be safe.

Chief

Post by Chief » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:22 pm

Greatest press conference of all time!!! While in a presser with the President of Finland...a respected Reuters reporter asked Trump about a dozen times "What was it that you wanted the President of Ukraine to do about the Bidens"?

Well, this was TV for the ages...TRUMP's anger swelled beyond rage at the reporter who kept asking the same question, as the Fast Orange Bastard refused to answer. Fat Nixon shouted at the reporter, at one point I thought Trumpster was gonna leap from the stage WWF wrestling stylee and put the guy in a choke hold!!!!!

Our President has become unhinged. Tweeting "BULLSHIT" and calling for Civil War. Bernie is in a hospital and this guy is near a stroke. Cue up the movie "Dave".......... :lol2

hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:48 pm

Is this what you're talking about?

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1179473301858652162

A whole bunch more stable genius from President Crazypants's presser in that thread.

Hugh G. Rekshun
Large Member

Post by Hugh G. Rekshun » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:53 am

hAy SpIcKlEs, you want your governor back? :gomer
Looks like Fightin' Jesus whispered to "Mike the Veep" to shank the big guy.
Either that, or Jesus' CoPilot wants the GOP to get back to its normal bidness of watching their buddies fuck and looking at pics of fat chicks in party hats.
:cowboy3 :baby :fap

:rofl
"You're often the overly emotional one of the group"

Chief

Post by Chief » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:11 am

Hmmm...the Volker text messages are not changing the Republican talking points this morning because:

a. They didn't read them
b. Too many "un-named" sources that are named
c. The economy is so strong, you can't impeach THAT
d. Fake news
e. Well, quid quo pro is fine as long as it allows capitalism to dominate communism (but isn't it just aiding communism anyway?)
f. All the above and anything that else that supports THEIR president and ignores evidence in plain sight

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:08 am

Hugh G. Rekshun wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:53 am
hAy SpIcKlEs, you want your governor back? :gomer
Looks like Fightin' Jesus whispered to "Mike the Veep" to shank the big guy.
Either that, or Jesus' CoPilot wants the GOP to get back to its normal bidness of watching their buddies fuck and looking at pics of fat chicks in party hats.
:cowboy3 :baby :fap

:rofl
Taint may Guvnuh
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:40 pm

Drunk grandpa seems to be in trouble. Does no one give a fuck anymore?
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

I luv chicken

Post by I luv chicken » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:03 pm

Yah, well, every hour this story gets better. Now, the investigators have decided to look back father into
Rudy's past. Could be a bunch of skeletons in there. Normally, if he was innocent, or thought he was, he'd be on every
news program or talk show, spouting off about how legal all his dealings are/were. To this untrained ear, sounds like Rudy's
set to do a few years at the crowbar hotel.
Can't wait for Cheeto to buy up some prisons, and refurbish them into clubs, for all his friends, associates, and family.
The end is going to be B-E-A-U-U-U-U-TIFUL.
I just need some lead up time, to cash in my investments, not to lose 33%, which happens to the market, when a dufus gets impeached.

Oh, and :kellyanne can join them for some old time salad tossing.

Chief

Post by Chief » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:46 am

Rudy is a live hand grenade! Gotta be true 'cause Bolton said it...that b!tch ain't never mislead anyone...

Gaslighting and psychological projecting is how Fat Nixon and his cabal got in office, and fortunately how they gonna get locked up. Just like NATO, he slagged it and said no one paying...but everything he's done is to destroy it and shift balance of power to his buddy Putin. And another..."no one has been tougher on Putin". Really? Wait until the tapes are found or the interpreter starts chirping. That's Trumps unsung and secret campaign promise...make Russia great again by using America against itself just so he can reap some benefits from it. Guaranteed.

Trump has made SO many enemies of his own crew since 2016 I gotta admit, Pelosi may be right, this fukcer gonna impeach himself. AQnd take the Repubs down with him. I mean, how can you impeach the GOAT president for high crimes and misdemeanors when he's done all this for America?

:GFY