contempt hearings?

Enter at your own risk.
Spicoli

Re: contempt hearings?

Post by Spicoli » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:35 pm

ponyfuck tn. hardy har har.

i qm, no shit, just south of Dick, Michigan. its on the UP, look it up, bro.
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

Poster Nutbag

Post by Poster Nutbag » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:28 am

Must be a small town

Haha
in 1988 32 state legislatures were controlled by the dems, 8 by the republicans, 13 split. now its 32 republican and 14 dem with 4 split. are you tired of winning yet?

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:39 am

miatanut wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:37 pm
Snortin Moron wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:00 pm
miatanut wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:13 pm
Snortin Moron wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:51 pm
When are you fuckers gonna realize it doesn't matter? It"s all bullshit.
They keep you assholes all engaged in an illusion. And the biggest part of the illusion is that you have a choice. But it doesn't fucking matter if you pick the red schlub or the blue schlub. Left vs Right? Simply two sides of the same coin. And the coin is counterfeit. True democracy doesn't exist and it hasn't for a long fucking time. But by all means, keep playing the game. It's working out fine for 99% of you, right?
Democratic Party leadership is doing everything in their power to make you right, but a few liberal candidates are slipping through.
Let me get this straight: You believe that "a few liberal candidates are slipping through" will be able to fix things? Take your Luke Skywalker comic con outfit off and get real. Citizens United is law and the SCOTUS is packed. The 1% is large and in charge and they ain't letting anything short of armed rebellion change it.

Bitch all you want but that is the way it is.
The 1% has the level of control they had in the '20's. Eventually the New Deal did happen and put things back in balance.

When there are enough people hurting enough, shit changes. The 1% got too greedy, people are tired of getting screwed, and the process of fixing it has started. The red state teacher strikes and the public support for the teachers, minimum wage increases occurring in red states, improvements in gun regulation. Lots of little signs the tide is starting to turn.
We're in agreement on the history lesson and I like your optimism. But things are different this time. The fix is in and the corruption runs even deeper now. We are a big banana republic. Plus back then, the US wasn't a war machine with a greedy military industrial complex keeping us in perpetual skirmishes around the globe. I'll take the pessimistic view. This time we have a fucking moron purposely pissing off China, a country that is nearly our equal economically and four times our size with population. When the shit hits the fan this time, we're gonna lose, bigly. I don't see the American people giving their all like they did in WWII. They have too many grudges against America of their own this time. They've seen generations of their family members from Vietnam to Desert Storm get repeatedly fucked over by the VA and their country. They've all been fucked over by Wall Street repeatedly. They've all been fucked over by corporate America, repeatedly. They've all been fucked over by their elected officials repeatedly. And more and more are woke to the fact that the last three are one and same group of people. So when China (or whoever) comes for blood? Fuck it, let them take it from those assholes.

miatanut

Post by miatanut » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:56 pm

Snortin Moron wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:39 am
We're in agreement on the history lesson and I like your optimism. But things are different this time. The fix is in and the corruption runs even deeper now. We are a big banana republic. Plus back then, the US wasn't a war machine with a greedy military industrial complex keeping us in perpetual skirmishes around the globe. I'll take the pessimistic view. This time we have a fucking moron purposely pissing off China, a country that is nearly our equal economically and four times our size with population. When the shit hits the fan this time, we're gonna lose, bigly. I don't see the American people giving their all like they did in WWII. They have too many grudges against America of their own this time. They've seen generations of their family members from Vietnam to Desert Storm get repeatedly fucked over by the VA and their country. They've all been fucked over by Wall Street repeatedly. They've all been fucked over by corporate America, repeatedly. They've all been fucked over by their elected officials repeatedly. And more and more are woke to the fact that the last three are one and same group of people. So when China (or whoever) comes for blood? Fuck it, let them take it from those assholes.
I AM optimistic.

When, in summer '16 Michael Moore said Hillary would lose the election by losing WI, MI, & PA, I thought he was right, but I felt it was just some crap we were going to have to trudge through to get to something better.

A piece This American Life did a few months back on the Democratic congressional primaries caused me to realize the Democratic Party establishment would fight harder than I expected to keep a losing strategy going in order to keep the gravy train going.

Change is coming. The question is how much more crap we will have to go through first.

We will get there.

miatanut

Post by miatanut » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:02 pm

The Utard wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:26 pm
miatanut wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:37 pm

The 1% has the level of control they had in the '20's. Eventually the New Deal did happen and put things back in balance.

When there are enough people hurting enough, shit changes. The 1% got too greedy, people are tired of getting screwed, and the process of fixing it has started. The red state teacher strikes and the public support for the teachers, minimum wage increases occurring in red states, improvements in gun regulation. Lots of little signs the tide is starting to turn.
I'd rather avoid the Great Depression v2.0 to get there thank you anyway.
With Fox News, we may have to go through Great Depression v2.0 to get there.

The Fed has basically zip rate cutting margin, so they aren't going to be able to help much. The Republicans are always dead set against any deficit spending that would help the working and middle classes. The president is starting trade wars. The Supreme Court is stacked with folks who consider their highest and best calling is to protect "freedom" for the 1% and screw anybody else. We already have homeless families with a working parent.

The stage is set for a pretty ugly situation.

Poster Nutbag

Post by Poster Nutbag » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:02 pm

Oh we are definitely headed for depression 2.0, and it is exactly the fault of the fed. This one is on Reagan and greenspan, and Clinton certainly did his fair share with allowing the repeal of glass/steagle. Debt has been so cheap for 30 years now and with deregulation it has been buy buy buy

If you look closely most every stock is way over leveraged

Much worse than the 08 crash.

This next recession is going to trigger a tsunami of corporate bankruptcies.
in 1988 32 state legislatures were controlled by the dems, 8 by the republicans, 13 split. now its 32 republican and 14 dem with 4 split. are you tired of winning yet?

Poster Nutbag

Post by Poster Nutbag » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:56 pm

here we go. the dems are going to let them all plead the 5th in private, then do nothing at all about it, again.

im not sure who is more lame

them, or the guys here who defend it

where are you tiny? this is the plan you support. where have you been?

Poster Nutbag

Post by Poster Nutbag » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:22 am

Hell now even Russian mobsters are ignoring their subpeonas

And the Dems do nothing.

Hell of a plan boys.

Poster Nutbag

Post by Poster Nutbag » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:11 pm

its not working tiny