Re: The beginning of the end of Trump

Post by hoosierdaddy » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:11 pm

And SC Mueller is PISSED!

Good.

:Trump

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Wed May 01, 2019 12:05 am

Shit, Banana Republicans will put Barr on the SCOTUS for this.

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Wed May 01, 2019 12:32 pm

stooges
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Fri May 03, 2019 6:33 pm

Spicoli wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:32 pm
stooges
You talking about the Democrats? Because yeah. They've got Fat Nixon and Billy Barr dead to rights and Pelosi is still playing politics and demurring on impeachment. What ever happened to just fucking doing the right thing and then moving on? Set an example: ya fuck up; you're gone. Keep it simple, even Morans can understand that.

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Sat May 04, 2019 1:42 am

Trump wants impeachment, then he can play the victim. Not Fair! Presidential harrassment! Most Transparent Evah!

we're domed!
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Sat May 04, 2019 9:14 am

Spicoli wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 1:42 am
Trump wants impeachment, then he can play the victim. Not Fair! Presidential harrassment! Most Transparent Evah!

we're domed!
Who cares what bullshit lies come out of Trumps pie hole? Impeach the motherfucker already.

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Sat May 04, 2019 9:16 am

Snortin Moron wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:14 am
Spicoli wrote:

we're domed!
Who cares what bullshit lies come out of Trumps pie hole? Impeach the motherfucker already. Then prosecute and incarcerate. It's way past time to flush this turd.

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Sat May 04, 2019 9:17 am

Spicoli wrote:

we're domed!
Who cares what bullshit lies come out of Trumps pie hole? Impeach the motherfucker already. Then prosecute and incarcerate. It's way past time to flush this turd.

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Sat May 04, 2019 5:16 pm

Impeachment is dead in the Rpublican Senate.

Chief

Post by Chief » Mon May 06, 2019 11:26 am

Despite the tremendous success that I have had as President, including perhaps the greatest ECONOMY and most successful first two years of any President in history, they have stollen two years of my (our) Presidency (Collusion Delusion) that we will never be able to get back.....
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 5, 2019
:gomer stollen :lol2 Now it makes sense...he can't remember how to spell, either.

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Mon May 06, 2019 1:30 pm

Spicoli wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 5:16 pm
Why vote blue if Democrats are too chickenshit to stand up and do the right thing? Fucking Barr should be sitting in a jail cell on a contempt & perjury charge right fucking now and the adjacent cell should have a "Reserved for Steve Munchin" sign hanging on it. Start locking some of these fucking criminals up with televised perp walks and then lets see how fast the BananaRepublicans in the Senate come around.

Voters gave Dems the house for a goddamn reason. Half the country is woke. It is time to get the other attention of the other half. Or you know, Dems could just sit around reading poll data and sticking one finger up in the air to test the wind direction and the rest up their asses and act like its business as usual and there is not anything unusual or serious going on. That'll end well for the country.

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Mon May 06, 2019 6:36 pm

Snortin Moron wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:30 pm
Spicoli wrote:
Why vote blue if Democrats are too chickenshit to stand up and do the right thing? Fucking Barr should be sitting in a jail cell on a contempt & perjury charge right fucking now and the adjacent cell should have a "Reserved for Steve Munchin" sign hanging on it. Start locking some of these fucking criminals up with televised perp walks and then lets see how fast the BananaRepublicans in the Senate come around.

Voters gave Dems the house for a goddamn reason. Half the country is woke. It is time to get the other attention of the other half. Or you know, Dems could just sit around reading poll data and sticking one finger up in the air to test the wind direction and the rest up their asses and act like its business as usual and there is not anything unusual or serious going on. That'll end well for the country.
Oh, I agree on Barr and Munchkin and that asswhole Wilbur. Jarrod and baby/wife Ivankakaka too.

Fuckem all.

But Trump ain't leaving in anything less than shackles.

Hope they do the right thing Wednesday.

Tick Tock motherfucker :rabbitgoatse

I luv chicken

Post by I luv chicken » Mon May 13, 2019 1:02 pm

Hey! FatNixon!
Thanks for the trade war, and wiping out portions of my retirement savings
Rex Tillerson was right. Fucking Moron!

Poster Nutbag

Post by Poster Nutbag » Mon May 13, 2019 4:57 pm

Spicoli wrote:
youre right. rolling over and playing dead is a much better strategy :shakehead

it really put cheney in his place too.
Last edited by Poster Nutbag on Mon May 13, 2019 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
in 1988 32 state legislatures were controlled by the dems, 8 by the republicans, 13 split. now its 32 republican and 14 dem with 4 split. are you tired of winning yet?

Poster Nutbag

Post by Poster Nutbag » Mon May 13, 2019 4:59 pm

PS, you are at 55 pages now of swearing its the end of trump yet out of the other side of your mouth you are telling us its not time to act yet??

make up yer fuckin mind

:crazy
in 1988 32 state legislatures were controlled by the dems, 8 by the republicans, 13 split. now its 32 republican and 14 dem with 4 split. are you tired of winning yet?

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Mon May 13, 2019 5:32 pm

Republicans are dicks.
Democrats are pussies.

Guess who fucks who?

hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy » Tue May 14, 2019 12:03 pm

Snortin Moron wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:32 pm
Republicans are dicks.
Democrats are pussies.

Guess who fucks who?
Republicans are assholes. Democrats will find their balls. Impeachment will become inevitable. In the mean time, FatNixon will continue to self destruct.

Poster Nutbag

Post by Poster Nutbag » Thu May 16, 2019 7:44 am

Barr laughed in Pelosis face yesterday.

The day btw that Mueller was supposed to be testifying. How many subpeonas have been ignored and not a thing done?

55 pages of the end of Trump.

Yawn.

Chief

Post by Chief » Fri May 17, 2019 8:40 am

LOL, what do YOU think should be done?

I'll tell ya what I think...the executive overreach is incredible and the lackey Republicans are allowing it to happen. Our democracy is being destroyed by idiots like you and Trump. He allegedly hasn't been caught yet, but he will. And you're happy with it like this? The pendulum will swing someday, we just don't know when. But it will...

Poster Nutbag

Post by Poster Nutbag » Fri May 17, 2019 11:23 am

The republicans are allowing it to happen?? What a joke. The Dems arent doing a thing to stop it.

The pussies you so called moderate Democrats keep electing are the problem. What's the point of a subpeona or contempt citation if all you are going to do about is cry on MSNBC when they ignore it?

Nancy Pelosi is more worried about offending her donors/sugar daddies then she is about Trump. Period.

How the fuck you mistake my disgust with the democratic party as happiness is beyond me.

hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy » Fri May 17, 2019 2:07 pm

Since they only get one shot at this I'd like to think that Dem leadership is following the correct process, dotting the i's and crossing the t's. At the same time every fucking day in this shitshow has a new revelation, the latest being that Drumpf's attorney was in contact with Flynn after he plead guilty. There's 17(?) ongoing investigations. Mueller will testify in public at some point. We may very well be in another war in the middle east very soon thanks to Donnie 2 scoops being beholden to Saudi Arabia, Israel and Russia for his election. Except for the hard core MAGAs, public sentiment will turn overwhelmingly against Deranged Donald and his band of grifters. Then impeachment proceedings will start. Not soon enough, but it will happen.

The King of Foreclosures has until 5:00 today to turn over FatNixon's tax returns. He probably won't.

There's a jail cell in the basement of the capitol. 5:01 today would be a good time to start using it.

hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy » Fri May 17, 2019 4:09 pm

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (65.64 KiB) Viewed 349 times
WTAF??

Please see:

Obama, Barack

Yates, Sally

Comey, James

Cummings, Elijah

Christie, Chris

Rex Karz

Post by Rex Karz » Fri May 17, 2019 7:11 pm

Today's Random Thoughts:

The Orange Cheeto is going to start a fight with the Iranians (they are bat shit crazy in their own right) just to take attention off of both the trade war with China (wait until The Base starts seeing prices gong up at their local Wal-Mart) and the fallout from the Mueller probe. I hold little hope that the impeachment and removal process will ever succeed because Ole Turtlehead will always do a rim job on The Donald. About the only hope is if we have John Dean/Alexander Butterfield moments from the Watergate hearings (i.e., "There's a cancer on the Presidency" and "there's a taping system in the Oval Office."). Perhaps Muller might be that person, but he's too much of a straight arrow/by the book kind of guy to do that. It will take something to come out to get The House moving and for support for Trump to begin to erode in the Senate. I'm not holding my breath. The release of all of the possible juicy stuff (Trump's tax returns, the redacted shit in the Muller Report, etc.) is going to get tied up in the courts for months and months. The only hope would be to get this green-lighted directly to the Supreme Court, but the gears of justice always move slowly and this will be no exception. Maybe Trump will croak while Ivanka is giving him a blow job. But then we'd have Mike Fucking Pence as POTUS.
"So to everyone 45 to 65, thanks for destroying America."
Kal, July 16, 2013

Chief

Post by Chief » Sat May 18, 2019 8:34 am

Poster Nutbag wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:23 am
The republicans are allowing it to happen?? What a joke. The Dems arent doing a thing to stop it.
Are you one of them Russian trolls? The "yeah, yeah I hate Trump...BUT the Dems suck" line is fascinating in context with this thread. все ваши базы принадлежат нам?

:wife Benghazi!!