JFK Files

Enter at your own risk.
Spicoli

Re: JFK Files

Post by Spicoli » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:19 am

https://pagesix.com/2018/11/29/trent-re ... s-concert/

haha trent reznor told ted cruz to fuck off.
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

Hugh G. Rekshun
Large Member

Post by Hugh G. Rekshun » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:08 pm

Spicoli wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:19 am
https://pagesix.com/2018/11/29/trent-re ... s-concert/

haha trent reznor told ted cruz to fuck off.
At first I figured Teddy wanted to play Closer at his rallies ("I want to fuck you like an animal") but it turns out Teddy is a bit of a party animal (especially on someone else's dime). :bunny :paff :who_me

Honestly, who's shocked??
"You're often the overly emotional one of the group"

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:58 pm

Ted is the biggest pussy on the planet.

he let Drumpy insult his wife, call her a whore, got pissed now he suckles Donnies weiner along with Lindsee 'bachelor" Graham. who is also a fucking asswhole.
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

MoCartt

Post by MoCartt » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:52 am

Spicoli wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:58 pm
Ted is the biggest pussy on the planet.

he let Drumpy insult his wife, call her a whore, got pissed now he suckles Donnies weiner along with Lindsee 'bachelor" Graham. who is also a fucking asswhole.
Is there one GOPer these days that is not an asshole? All of them hated Trump when he ran, they all kiss his big orange ass now. They all seem to think if they upset Trump and go against him they will get voted out.

It shows the sad state of the Republican party. All they have is their idiot base and Trump totally owns them.
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Just another race track in Indiana

aportinga

Post by aportinga » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:44 pm

Fernando Cardboard wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:48 pm
Personally, I believe the basic conclusion was correct but there was a whole lot of fishy going on with oswald defecting, coming back, his background, etc. And a whole lot of fish people around the issue, too. Whatever it was that happened, it wasn't in Oliver Stone's movie.
An official investigation was led from the House side in which an assasination investigation was held (different from the initial investigation led by Earl Warren). That investigated determined that the Mafia had the means - motive and benefited the most from the death of JFK.