The beginning of the end of Trump

Enter at your own risk.
Hugh G. Rekshun
Large Member

Re: The beginning of the end of Trump

Post by Hugh G. Rekshun » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:18 pm

Hay! :gomer

This looks like a pretty good game for rich guys in prison. :jammin

Plus, you could also file down your hotwheels into a shiv in case someone needs a stabbin.

:cowboy3
"You're often the overly emotional one of the group"

hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:59 am

DruWXlyUUAAcVjK.jpg
DruWXlyUUAAcVjK.jpg (69.75 KiB) Viewed 300 times
:magicshroom

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:53 pm

You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

Rex Karz

Post by Rex Karz » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:03 am

The Orange Cheeto thinks there should be a U.S. "worldwide network" to counter the Fake News CNN puts out. Of course, there is the Voice of America Network, but let's not let facts get in the way of a good tweet.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertai ... bf5414568e
"So to everyone 45 to 65, thanks for destroying America."
Kal, July 16, 2013

hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:40 pm

Soooo President Dennison believes in his gut that climate change is not real in spite of what 97% of the world's scientists in that field believe.

Accourse, Drumpf and his gut also believe that KFC is good and exercise is bad. Go figure.

:paff :paff

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:33 pm

With this orange moron pulling the levers, I'd expect the wheels to start falling off in a big way in early 2019. Just remember, now matter how bad it gets, how much wealth is wiped out and how big the smoking crater might be, none of it will be his fault. Not one teeny tiny bit.

Chief

Post by Chief » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:36 am

Russian aggression in Ukraine is like daily Trump tweets...little by little and people just get used to it and they get away with murder.

Hard to believe Trump's personal interests are more important than America, NATO and world peace....he's spitting in the face of everybody who died fighting to bring freedom to people in this world.

MoCartt

Post by MoCartt » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:32 pm

Kind of sounds like Cohen has made things a little tough on The Donald. There is speculation that one of the questions Mueller had on his "test" was regarding dealings with Russia, which of course Trump has denied. Cohen's acceptance of another charge that he is pleading guilty to is that he helped Trump try to set the deals up with Russia. Good chance Mueller already knew this and added it into the questions.

I guess that is what Trump's lawyers were afraid of. Rudy I think has often said it was a perjury trap.

Not if you were truthful all along, or if you were not so into "alternative" facts (Kellyanne) or claiming "the truth isn't true" (Rudy).

Others are saying the mood in the White House is glum as some of the staffers believed The Don about not having Russian connections.

Too bad, everyone is so sad!
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Just another race track in Indiana

Rex Karz

Post by Rex Karz » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:47 pm

So when does Michael Cohen go on trial for treason?
"So to everyone 45 to 65, thanks for destroying America."
Kal, July 16, 2013

MoCartt

Post by MoCartt » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:00 pm

Just came across this site. It is a perjury chart of Trump and associates.

As The Don would say: it is a beautiful chart. Very big. Great chart. This I can tell you!

Perjury Chart: Trump Associates’ Lies, False, or Misleading Statements on Russia to Federal Authorities

1. Jeff Sessions
(1) probably lied to Congress about his communications with Russian government officials and (2) possibly lied to Congress about his knowledge of other campaign members’ contacts with Russian government officials (starting Jan. 2017)

2. Jared Kushner (part 1)
made material omissions on his security clearance forms (January-June 2017)

3. Michael Flynn
lied to the FBI about communications with the Russian ambassador (Jan. 24, 2017)

4. George Papadopoulos
lied to the FBI about his Russian contacts (Jan. 27, 2017)

5. K.T. McFarland
probably lied to Congress about knowledge of Flynn’s phone calls with the Russian ambassador (July 2017)

6. Michael Caputo
probably lied to Congress about his contacts with Russians (July 13, 2017)

7. Jared Kushner (part 2)
(1) probably lied to Congress about his knowledge of the reason for the June 9 Russia meeting in Trump Tower and (2) possibly made false statements about proposing a backchannel to Russia (July 24, 2017)

8. Michael Cohen
lied to Congress about the Moscow Trump Tower Project (Aug. 28, 2017)

9. Jerome Corsi
lied to the FBI about his efforts with Roger Stone to communicate with Wikileaks/Assange (Sept. 6, 2017)

10. Donald Trump Jr.
(1) probably lied to Congress about receiving offers of assistance from other foreign governments; (2) probably lied about candidate Trump’s advance knowledge of the June 9 Trump Tower meeting; (3) made a false statement about whether any of the Russian members of the June 9 meeting requested a follow-up; (4) possibly made false statements about the Trump Tower in Moscow deal (Sept. 7, 2017)

11. Roger Stone
(1) probably lied to Congress about how and when he learned of Wikileaks’ possession of Podesta’s emails; (2) probably lied in denying advanced knowledge of any content of Wikileaks’ documents on Hillary Clinton (3) probably lied about his communications with Wikileaks; (4) probably lied about his contacts with Russians; and (5) made false and misleading statements about his communications and relationship to the campaign (Sept. 26, 2017)

12. Carter Page
probably lied to Congress about his contacts with Russian officials (Nov. 2, 2017)

13. Alex van der Zwaan
lied to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and a Ukrainian national with active ties to Russian intelligence (Nov. 3, 2017)

14. Natalia Veselnitskaya
(1) probably lied to Congress about her connections to Russia’s Prosecutor General Yuri Chaika and (2) probably lied about attempted follow-up to the Trump Tower meeting (Nov. 20, 2017)

15. Paul Manafort
lied to federal authorities about his ties to Kremlin-link Ukrainian political parties (starting Nov. 23, 2016, later dates include Feb. 10, 2017)

16. Rick Gates
lied to federal authorities about his ties to Kremlin-link Ukrainian political parties (starting Nov. 23, 2016, later dates include Feb. 10, 2017)

17. Erik Prince
(1) probably lied to Congress about his secret Seychelles meeting with a Russian and (2) probably lied about his relationship to the Trump campaign (Nov. 30, 2017)

18. Robert Goldstone
probably lied to Congress about his email to Donald Trump Jr. (Dec. 15, 2017)

Chief

Post by Chief » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:16 pm

Rex Karz wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:47 pm

So when does Michael Cohen go on trial for treason?
FAscinating that the President is toning down the rhetoric again. Inciting his base has been fruitful for the undertaking industries.

Hugh G. Rekshun
Large Member

Post by Hugh G. Rekshun » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:10 pm

:watchin

I luv chicken

Post by I luv chicken » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:51 am

How do you embarrass everyone, and bring down a state funeral?
Have the unmannered orange Cheeto attend .

I luv chicken

Post by I luv chicken » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:36 pm

Has big mouth "Tariff Man" opened his yap for the final time? After spreading false news about
non existent agreements with China, the markets have tanked.
Does this remind anyone of all his business dealings? Sure are some strange similarities. How many businesses of his have
gone belly up? Now the country is experiencing his ineptitude at most anything.
He can't control himself, doesn't see the forest for the trees, and now the country suffers.

Let's hope the Saudi rebuke by The Senate is more than a beginning to his demise.
Mueller needs to expedite his report to save the country, both politically and financially.

hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:20 am

^^^
Supposedly Individual 1 doesn't give a flying fuck about the economy cuz he figures he won't be around when it tanks.

:Trump :paff

hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:48 am

Is Spanky really bad at spelling, etc or does he purposely fuck things up so his moronic base will understand?
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (54.2 KiB) Viewed 109 times
And yet, our boarder security, build the wall BLOTUS does this ...
Making President Trump’s Bed: A Housekeeper Without Papers
At the president’s New Jersey golf course, an undocumented immigrant has worked as a maid since 2013. She said she never imagined she “would see such important people close up.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/06/us/t ... rkers.html

Any Republicans care to explain the monumental hypocrisy here?

:paff

Chief

Post by Chief » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:46 am

Rex Tillerson on 12.7.18 wrote:"So often, the President would say here's what I want to do and here's how I want to do it and I would have to say to him, Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can't do it that way. It violates the law."
LOL

:Trump

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:43 pm

fucking fuck head
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:28 pm

Chief wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:46 am
Rex Tillerson on 12.7.18 wrote:"So often, the President would say here's what I want to do and here's how I want to do it and I would have to say to him, Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can't do it that way. It violates the law."
LOL

:Trump
Individual 1 via Twitter wrote:Mike Pompeo is doing a great job, I am very proud of him. His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. Now it is a whole new ballgame, great spirit at State!
:paffjr :paff

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:41 pm

Does Lee Greenwood still sing that he's "Proud to be an American" or is he hiding under a rock with the GOP?

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:55 am

My fellow smackies, we may be poor. We may drink too much. We may be haters. Hell, we may be miscreants.

But at least none of us are "Individual 1". Because that fucker is well and truly fucked.

Hugh G. Rekshun
Large Member

Post by Hugh G. Rekshun » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:49 am

Snortin Moron wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:55 am
My fellow smackies, we may be poor. We may drink too much. We may be haters. Hell, we may be miscreants.

But at least none of us are "Individual 1". Because that fucker is well and truly fucked.
I was just thinking about an amendment to the constitution that could be called "The No Fuckhead Rule". :llamaon

Basically, it would be Article TBA and would state that under no circumstances could a candidate be sworn into office if they have already caused harm or potential harm to their constituents by acting like a tea bagger or grifter. This would include anyone who at any time sold used cars, Amway, Fingerhut, junk bonds, foreign influence, gourmet pet foods, boiler room scams/telemarketing, vitamins/supplements, cell phone plans, luxury condos, penny stocks, sports medicines, energy drinks, or otherwise acted like a douche bag to the general public.

"But", the douche bags in the crowd will ask, "what about freedom of speech?"

"Tough shit" I would answer. You can be a fuckhead all you want, you just can't hold a public office. :Cool

MoCartt

Post by MoCartt » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:42 am

Hugh G. Rekshun wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:49 am
Snortin Moron wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:55 am

I was just thinking about an amendment to the constitution that could be called "The No Fuckhead Rule". :llamaon

Basically, it would be Article TBA and would state that under no circumstances could a candidate be sworn into office if they have already caused harm or potential harm to their constituents by acting like a tea bagger or grifter. This would include anyone who at any time sold used cars, Amway, Fingerhut, junk bonds, foreign influence, gourmet pet foods, boiler room scams/telemarketing, vitamins/supplements, cell phone plans, luxury condos, penny stocks, sports medicines, energy drinks, or otherwise acted like a douche bag to the general public.

"But", the douche bags in the crowd will ask, "what about freedom of speech?"

"Tough shit" I would answer. You can be a fuckhead all you want, you just can't hold a public office. :Cool
I second the motion. Let's vote!

:jammin

I luv chicken

Post by I luv chicken » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:21 pm

Since some of you follow this more closely, and understand the serious aspect of yesterday's court filings, what is the
guess on the over/under date for either resignation or impeachment?

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:50 pm

I doubt trump would resign; his ego wouldn't allow it. After the results of the mid-terms, Impeachment in the house is now possible and likely. But unless Mueller can show a trail of rubles flowing to the GOP and in to the senate, Mitch and his fellow cunts won't go along with the house.