Donkey Car

Formula One racing discussion
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Spicoli
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Donkey Car

Post by Spicoli » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:07 am

You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

Spicoli
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Donkey Car

Post by Spicoli » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:04 am

You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

aportinga

Post by aportinga » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:25 am

Spicoli wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:07 am
https://www.racefans.net/2019/11/24/rac ... p-24-11-2/

This is quaint. :smackerel
Prost in 1991 "What he said"

aportinga

Post by aportinga » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:27 am

Works for me as long as RB can move forward and take down Merc.

Fuck Ferrari - they'll never get a WDC with Italians running the team.

The Utard

Post by The Utard » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:45 pm

Must be nice to have a daddy who can buy you an F1 team. If it gets Checo a better car then I'm all for it.

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:33 pm

The Utard wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:45 pm
Must be nice to have a daddy who can buy you an F1 team. If it gets Checo a better car then I'm all for it.
Yep.

Ben Tenuto

Post by Ben Tenuto » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:02 pm

A. M. is a massive money pit, and whoever the new owner is will have to conduct a major restructuring project to save it. Needs more than a few £'s.

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:23 pm

Ben Tenuto wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:02 pm
A. M. is a massive money pit, and whoever the new owner is will have to conduct a major restructuring project to save it. Needs more than a few £'s.

Ask you this, what independent sports car manufacturers are left?

AM
Ferrari

PC Matic (sorry they were just annoying the shit out of me with their awful commercial)

So, are they worth saving? Is L Stroll bad for doing this?

Ben Tenuto

Post by Ben Tenuto » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:28 pm

Spicoli wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:23 pm
Ben Tenuto wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:02 pm
So, are they worth saving? Is L Stroll bad for doing this?
Of course, independents are worth having around, I even think Rimacs are cool, but you wouldn't want to crash one.

Stroll will be a hero if he turns around Aston Martin, and it would be great if F1, that Hypercar, and their GT racing is the focus of their sales pitch.
He's "declining to comment" right now probably because he and his people are doing their due diligence. He'll have work to do.

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:32 am

PC Matic sucks.

aportinga

Post by aportinga » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:42 am

Matra