IMS HoF To Induct

My series sucks less than yours!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Snortin Moron
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

IMS HoF To Induct

Post by Snortin Moron » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:59 am

Danny Chicklets and Bob "please love the hickyard" Jenkins. 23 years on from the tantrum and this is the best they've got. A dribber whose biggest accomplishment was beaning hisself on a pole in a town with much betterer pole based entertainment and a 15th rate Chris Economaki wannabe. Larry Nuber says Fuck You, Bob. :rabbitgoatse

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2019/03/2 ... b-jenkins/

Spicoli
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: IMS HoF To Induct

Post by Spicoli » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:56 am

heres my ubsurvation.

doe they now only let feminists in? :llamaon
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

Agador Spartacus

Post by Agador Spartacus » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:40 am

Didn't he win the Fi-Hunneret the year Danica Patrick wonned it?

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:40 am

Agador Spartacus wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:40 am
Didn't he win the Fi-Hunneret the year Danica Patrick wonned it?
Ha! Izzat some kinda trick qwestion? Nobody else ever wonned a fi-hunedred when Danicles raced there.

TroyM

Post by TroyM » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:21 pm

BL Jenkins was quite possibly the biggest Tony George ass sniffer around.

Chief

Post by Chief » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:31 pm

Sniffer? He's still got an apartment in the descending colon. :drummer

Hugh G. Rekshun
Large Member

Post by Hugh G. Rekshun » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:54 pm

We need a group of viscous drunks to gate crash this shit show. :llamaon
Present Baghdad Bob with a chewed turkey leg and Wheldon's corpse with a bucket of fishing worms.

Jesus Christ, do I have to think of everything?? :bummer
"You're often the overly emotional one of the group"

Agador Spartacus

Post by Agador Spartacus » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:36 am

Well, fuck, if you are going to be that way about it, Hugh....Jesus....but I am in. Just give me an assignment. One thing, can I bring Randy Bernard?

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:51 pm

Hugh G. Rekshun wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:54 pm
We need a group of viscous drunks to gate crash this shit show. :llamaon
Present Baghdad Bob with a chewed turkey leg and Wheldon's corpse with a bucket of fishing worms.

Jesus Christ, do I have to think of everything?? :bummer
Should be done naked with Trump masks. On shrooms. :fuckin_nuts :hitit :hitit :cheer :bannanabang :sheepshag :asshole :cowboy5
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

Hugh G. Rekshun
Large Member

Post by Hugh G. Rekshun » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:07 pm

I don't care who you drag along, as long as they aren't a weepy drunk. :Cool
They'll prolly stick the Widow Wheldon on stage for this bullshit.
So, wear a nice suit and get a couple of boxes of Scott's Turf Builder.
Wrap a nice black ribbon around them and for fuck's sake, try to look perfessional as you hand them to her.
About the time the blood starts to drain out of her face, smile, lean in and say "This is what happens when you try to burn Tony George".

I'll be watching on Facebook and Instagram when the shit hits the fan. :farmer

Yeah, I know. Hate sucks but sometimes Hate is just enough. :drummer

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:32 pm

Hugh G. Rekshun wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:07 pm
I don't care who you drag along, as long as they aren't a weepy drunk. :Cool
They'll prolly stick the Widow Wheldon on stage for this bullshit.
So, wear a nice suit and get a couple of boxes of Scott's Turf Builder.
Wrap a nice black ribbon around them and for fuck's sake, try to look perfessional as you hand them to her.
About the time the blood starts to drain out of her face, smile, lean in and say "This is what happens when you try to burn Tony George".

I'll be watching on Facebook and Instagram when the shit hits the fan. :farmer

Yeah, I know. Hate sucks but sometimes Hate is just enough. :drummer
I know you already know this, but you are not going to heven. :rabbitgoatse :llamaon

Fred Garvin

Post by Fred Garvin » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:47 am

TroyM wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:21 pm
BL Jenkins was quite possibly the biggest Tony George ass sniffer around.
Yeppers he's all that but you forgot to mansion how in the 1990's and 2000's he perfected imitating one of those WW2 newsreel announcers. Plus he nose what Indy means.

He looked it up.

:gomerboater :gomerboater :gomerboater :gomerboater
Fuck you Jim Wilke, you Alaskhole. Fuck you too Johnny hooter defender dicksipper Howard. ............. Look, up in the sky - it's a Dallaeroplane!

Chief

Post by Chief » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:49 pm

Come on man! Didn't we have footage of ol' Bob shooting off his F'N mouth and fanning the flames of the civil war? I swear that footage is within reach...in honor of his induction.

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:06 pm

Oh yeah, he was a hulman dick sucker from the word go. My fav mammerie of him is when the big brass at the mouse started to wonder iffn Toeknee's horse weren't maybe a jackass, but they got talked in to (read=Mari wrote a BIG check) televisin' the entire month-o-may. Because when your product sucks and peoples hate yer ass, ya jus know what they really wants is MORE. Somewheres near the end O the month, ol' bob finally got desperate and wuz begging viewers to please love Mindy. Purty please!

What a fucking sad sack excuse of a man.

Hugh G. Rekshun
Large Member

Post by Hugh G. Rekshun » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:14 pm

Chief wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:49 pm
Come on man! Didn't we have footage of ol' Bob shooting off his F'N mouth and fanning the flames of the civil war? I swear that footage is within reach...in honor of his induction.
Yeah, Baghdad Bob was in full Kool Ade mode and was telling anyone who would listen that CART fans needed to feel the saliva run in their mouth at just the thought of rimming Tony's puckered balloon knot. I'm thinking it happened at the intro for time trials and it happened after Cheap had teabagged the speedway for an entire month, so maybe in 2001?? :bunny

Agador Spartacus

Post by Agador Spartacus » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:20 am

Fuck me runnin. I missed all this shit because I just stuck with CART. This is some major entertainment. I quit following Beat Off Bob but I always had him pegged as an H-G Bootlicker. So's what yer all saying is during them thar years when Jimmy Kite was slaying and Donnie Dad Gum Beechler was gonna win the Fi Hunneret if Billy Roe Boat didn't.....that the Hall of Famer was Baghdadin'? This would have been worth a tune in, I must say. I did watch one Fi one year thar when the Castroneves boy wonned it and climbed the fence but I don't member no Beat Off Bob. Maybe I was drunk. That is some precious shit. And Mari was writing checks to get that shit televised. As IF she had to do it. You sure? I woulda thought Buzz By God Calkins and Joe Get Some Gosek would have creamed plenty of Gomer pant leg.

Fuck the whole fucking fuck of them.

The AAF just folded today. Done. How hard can that shit be?