Saving the Oval Tardition

My series sucks less than yours!
GiveMe4GoodOnes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Saving the Oval Tardition

Post by GiveMe4GoodOnes » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Insider
Chris Paff's Avatar Join Date
Dec 2001

As much as I like Houston, he wants the series be just like F1.. IMO it needs to be more like NASCAR than F1
Boom! Motherfucker! Another oval down. That stupid fuck just don't understand that he would have had the ovals he wanted if his jack off buddy, TG, hadn't waged a fucking 20 year war based on the fallacy of no greasy funny talkin' furriners and all the pack racing NA$TARD ovals a robe and pointy hat wearin' cross burnin' TrackForum Gomer could want.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/m ... 704638002/
The end of IndyCar in Phoenix?

Following yet another underwhelming turnout in the Arizona desert, the early-season race on the oval might have seen its last day. IndyCar's contract with ISM Raceway has come to an end and a renewal doesn't seem likely.

“I don’t think they or we are happy with the vitality of that event to date,” IndyCar CEO Mark Miles told IndyStar recently. “So there will have to be a decision here quite soon about whether we continue.”

Just as Portland replaced Watkins Glen this season, Miles said IndyCar would look at possible replacements should Phoenix disappear from the calendar.

“Over time, if we have events that aren’t doing a great job on the track and broadly as events of representing IndyCar, if we can’t improve them, then they need to be replaced,” Miles said. “So we’re not looking to have more events except maybe a couple international, but if there are new names, they might be coming in because someone else goes. We’re not looking to add to the total number (of races).”
:paff :kkkwank :flyinIRL

Chief
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Saving the Oval Tardition

Post by Chief » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:57 am

Maybe they can do an IRL revival separate oHval series....like the I-65 tour again. Chicagoland, mIndy, IRP, Nashville, Kentucky St louis etc. Have the 4 car Indy lighTs as the underCarD and the SiLver Crown carZ too. Bus them bitches to the races, like the gOod 'ol days with pickups in BargerSville and Terre Haute. It'll sell like hotcakes.

:rabbitgoatse

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:50 am

FrEd goNE SAve TEh irL.

GiveMe4GoodOnes

Post by GiveMe4GoodOnes » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:04 pm

Queen must be back on tour because another one's going to bite the dust.
Adam Stern

Verified account

@A_S12
Following Following @A_S12
More
While @IowaSpeedway produces the sort of racing that has many pining to give the track a @MonsterEnergy NASCAR Cup Series race, the track is said by track executives in the sport to be losing money — and would thus currently appear closer to losing races than having ones added.

TheDrownedDwarf

Post by TheDrownedDwarf » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:08 pm

Snortin Moron wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:50 am
FrEd goNE SAve TEh irL.
Fred said that Le Mans is the biggest race in the world.

Rex Karz

Post by Rex Karz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:17 pm

TheDrownedDwarf wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:08 pm
Snortin Moron wrote:
FrEd goNE SAve TEh irL.
Fred said that Le Mans is the biggest race in the world.
MindyKarz to LeeManz!!! Field of 66!!! They can race 1,000 miles!!!!

You hears it hear first!!!
"So to everyone 45 to 65, thanks for destroying America."
Kal, July 16, 2013

728 Cable Donkey

Post by 728 Cable Donkey » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:04 pm

The Gomers are all convinced Fred is coming over full time. Why would he step down to an F2 type series when he can just cherry pick the biggest race. They are all too stupid to get it. They seem to think he needs more time in the specmobile version 10 . :shakehead

Agador Spartacus

Post by Agador Spartacus » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:44 pm

When the IRILL replaced the like of Boat and Beechler, Jimmy Jamz Kite, that pork choppy kind of fat dude, Sarah Fast Fisher and the others with panty-boi furren road racers like Dixon and Montoyer and Castroneves and shit, that right thar sent them down the shit can. When it became a left-right-left girly kind of racing, ovals were doomed because that took away the chance for a solid Corey Kruseman or any garden variety Kody to jump right in an Indy Car fresh out of Terre Haute and show the 687 fans what real men racers do. So shit was fucked once they stopped listening to PaffTard and people like that who really understand the thing different.

That.

P. T. Barnum

Post by P. T. Barnum » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:23 am

Snortin Moron wrote:
FrEd goNE SAve TEh irL.
Fred gonna get gratered! Is the triple crown worth it? Time will tell.....

Agador Spartacus

Post by Agador Spartacus » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:19 pm

Fred will get a Special Edward. 2019 will be the Ed and Fred Show. Could be the Ed and Fred Dead Show iffin the two house bois go poppen wheelies in the mad dash for cash thar at the end with say a garden variety Helio or Takuma. Funny would be if they fly grater and that is how Marco wins. I would watch that shit for funnen.

GiveMe4GoodOnes

Post by GiveMe4GoodOnes » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:56 pm

Phoenix just got :conkle

They now have one less oval than the 1995 CART season. Yep, Tony sure did fixer.

GiveMe4GoodOnes

Post by GiveMe4GoodOnes » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:05 pm

Rex Karz

Post by Rex Karz » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:38 pm

From GiveMe4GoodOnes link above:
That Wide Ass Gap-Toothed EARL Tit Sucker Tiny D wrote: 1. This is not necessarily on IndyCar, but it must start to occur at all oval tracks, just as it has at IMS. Wholesale replacement of traditional, aluminum bench seated grandstands is necessary. Most oval race track grandstand seats are not wide enough, and the space between rows needs to double, at minimum.
Translation: EARL Fans are lard asses and have big butts. That's why they aren't attending the oval races.
Kal, July 16, 2013

TroyM

Post by TroyM » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:45 pm

It's official, Phoenix is not coming back. The IRL is running out of venues to try, they are either running at or have already failed at just about every available venue in this country. Laguna Seca?

Meanwhile, Texas, Pocono, and Iowa have lackluster crowds. St. Louis had a decent crowd last year, but I also am old enough to remember the massive crowd at the Chicago CART race in Cicero, IL. A few years later, ghost town.

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:05 pm

Gee, history repeats itself and the sport is back to the late 1970's with the Fi-Hunnert and a few sickly excuses for events to be able to call it a season. Who could have possibly forseen this outcome way, way back in 1995?

Too bad Dan Gurney is dead and unable to save the sport this time. Enjoy oblivion, assfuck enablers.

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:27 am

GiveMe4GoodOnes wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:05 pm
Meltdown on aisle 1.

http://www.trackforum.com/forums/showth ... er-Popular

his dream trackwood bea circle at COTA. LOL. :smackerel
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

Agador Spartacus

Post by Agador Spartacus » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:28 pm

The IRill can always run Sanair. Kills two: an international event and on oval.

Snortin Moron

Post by Snortin Moron » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:31 pm

Agador Spartacus wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:28 pm
The IRill can always run Sanair. Kills two: an international event and on oval.
Make Rick Mears the Grand Marshall. Can't miss.

MoCartt

Post by MoCartt » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:02 pm

Are they on the Road 'merica oval today? I done heered it replaced Milwaukee.
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Just another race track in Indiana

Agador Spartacus

Post by Agador Spartacus » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:11 pm

They done raced at Road America, playing CART. It was cute. Josef Von Newgarden wonned it. Billy Roe and Donnie Beechler must have been at the back...they got no TV time. I am done for the year. Shit is dull and semi-gay.

I luv chicken

Post by I luv chicken » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:07 pm

So I just seen that spear catcher Hinchtown done wonned the corn pone 3 hunnert in some god forsaken part of the
U S of A. Now all of Toronto is atwitter for the local boy, thinking he's a shoe in for the win this weekend.
Gomer mentality doesn't end with the gomers. The press is all gomered up for the race. Personally, I think Alonzo should race here, on this two bit road track around the fairgrounds. He'd show 'em what fer.
There's no end to the gomerization of AOW racing.

728 Cable Donkey

Post by 728 Cable Donkey » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:00 pm

There is a discussion in the biz forum at turdville all about ovals and why nobody is attending and good Ol Dipshit defender is getting beat up again. A grand site to see. I am too lame and lazy to link it but the Alex Hoppes story has been brought up again. I remember it but where was it originally posted? Just curious. I love seeing D getting beat up again over it. :smackerel :disciplepunch

Rex Karz

Post by Rex Karz » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:06 pm

I think Tiny originally posted the Zanardi photos over at the now late Speed Channel forums, though I wouldn't put it past him to have posted them in other places.

I'm happy I never saw those photos.
Kal, July 16, 2013

Spicoli

Post by Spicoli » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:49 pm

i just read that thread. lmfao.

btw, did Super Dick really get banneded here? or did he justpussy the fuck off like Bifftarded???
You fucking moron. I so hope your insurance gets cancelled and you die alone in your Obama shit stained underwear.

Ziggy

Post by Ziggy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:34 am

Pure Mensa stuff right there :Miles